Thread: Red Rocks 2022
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 03:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsnake View Post
My honest thoughts: She looks like she is having fun and her vocals, outfit and appearance are really good! I am just jarred by how gingerly she is walking around the stage. Like the Standback twirls are almost embarrassing. I wish she would just wear ballerina flats or something if she is truly afraid of falling. It just honestly does make me sad. I feel like she should just take the twirling out of the set because it’s clunky and frankly “old lady like”. I love her though. I just feel like even Christine was more agil from the video clips from the last FM tour. Her voice though… no!
I don’t know why old people think doing what they did in the past makes them look youthful, when they do it only with great difficulty. It only makes them look much older than they actually are. I just saw Janet Jackson. I think she is only 55. She had on this eccentric outfit with heels that were a jigsaw puzzle unto themselves. She could only move with an assistant holding her on either side. What does that accomplish? It does not make me relive the peak of her career to see her immobilized like that. My name is Janet, or Great Granny if you’re nasty.