Thread: Red Rocks 2022
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If you recall, somewhere around 2011-2013 she hurt her knee and you noticed her twirling in 2013 Mac era was a bit slowed down because of the pain, she was going a bit slower in stand back.

Additionally, she said in an interview during the pandemic that she hurt that same knee again and you can see from the Red Rocks clips that she's wearing a knee brace. That would explain the "clunky" look...she's probably not trying to overdo it and make a situation worse. It probably wouldn't hurt her to tone it down or not do it at all in some parts, but I think after singing for so many years you get into habits like that and they are hard to get away from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsnake View Post
My honest thoughts: She looks like she is having fun and her vocals, outfit and appearance are really good! I am just jarred by how gingerly she is walking around the stage. Like the Standback twirls are almost embarrassing. I wish she would just wear ballerina flats or something if she is truly afraid of falling. It just honestly does make me sad. I feel like she should just take the twirling out of the set because it’s clunky and frankly “old lady like”. I love her though. I just feel like even Christine was more agil from the video clips from the last FM tour. Her voice though… no!