View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
The 2018 tour was so insignificant and unnecessary after they had just circled the globe in 2014/2015.

It’s also infuriating when Nicks agrees to do all these Fleetwood Mac tours at the time and then wines to the press after the fact about how miserable she was on those tours...but hey she’ll sign on the dotted line the next time the opportunity arises.
I think Stevie had a marketing strategy when there's an upcoming Mac tour and it's say something bad about the last tour so that people think they'll now be on their game and buy tickets to the current tour.
I think she said in 2013 that she and LB went through the motions in 2009 and they know better this time...LMFAO!

The 2018 tour was really about promoting Neil and Mike.
Oh Well, Tell Me, Black Magic are long musically but not lyrically so when Stevie sang BMW I didn't really count it as a song for her since Mike was really the star on that. Now if she did Beautiful Child it would've been legit.
But all the same Dreams, Rhi, Landslide, Gold, Gypsy. You really can't do No Questions Asked, Fireflies, or Crystal? Frig, why not Stand Back if you're doing Neil stuff?
Lindsey would have wanted new music for 2018 tour or songs from SYW or Tusk