View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I guess everyone when their pet first leave them does things out of character, I remember years ago I wanted to make a slideshow for my other cat and the only thing that stopped me was that I didn't have enough photos.
However welcome back, too bad that at the moment people aren't very stimulated to post because the political debate has gotten out of hands.
On another note I noticed that you have a South-Italian surname Skip, am I wrong?
Thank you SisterNightroad.I'm so happy that I took about 500 plus photos of her including videos in the short time that she was here.I will do the same with the next cat when I get it.Later I will put together a slideshow video and other videos of her and post it.I'm still feel so awful and crying over this.

Yes .Raccio .My dad was full blooded Italian and his father was from Italy .I have to ask my sister or my Uncle John which part since her and my dad went to Italy I think back in 2010 and visit the town that my grandfather came from. My mom was part French and German.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016