View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

>>>Yeah, I hope she told everyone in the band that story. You would think she would've. But then you'd also think that if she did, somewhere, somehow, Stevie "Destiny Rules" would've repeated it in an interview somewhere, right? I mean, it's not even me and it's so cool and weird that I want to tell people i know about it! >>>

I think the other FM people all know. She definitely told Stevie, because Stevie is the one who brought it up in the two interviews where I got that info from! One was just stevie alone, around 1994 maybe?? (I'm not a huge S fan and don't know for sure w/ the dates!) and she mentioned the thing about C's mother.

The other clip was from a Miami (I think) group radio interview, from around 'greatest hits' album release, w/ rick and billy there- and the dj asked if there was any symbolism in to orange tree leaves since that was on the cover. Stevie had some reference to herself (which i can't recall.....) John said he's been to Orange County LOL, C didn't really say anything until Stevie reminded her, "What was like the last thing your mother told you before she died?" Chris said, "I dunno, I know it was *something*...."
:-) LOL Too funny, these people crack me up. Stevie then reminded her of the 'you'll find it on Orange Grove' and then C remembered and said yes, they found S and L on Orange Grove.

I love that story. I guess since S is more into the mystical stuff, maybe that's why she brings it up? I've never actually heard J or C bring that up themselves.

Also....I hate to burst anyone's bubble :-) but I doubt that Part three will have too much dirt on S/L. I think this will be the one hardest part to write; so far I have mainly lots of nice stuff J/C have said about each other both during the split and in the years after, how they worked thru all that etc. I don't really want to go in detailed info on *all* the splits...

To be honest i don't really even want to delve much into J's marriage to Julie ( I think things may not be so good in that department anyway- he hasn't worn his wedding ring in months).... i don't want to dwell on Chris w/ Dennis (although lately she has talked quite a bit about him) or Eddy (if you can't say anything nice...)

aargh part three may take awhile. I'm frustrated just thinking about it. I'd love to end it w/ them hooking back up but I guess that's not likely LOL. Although w/ this band... anything is possible... :-)

-Lis