View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I celebrated Thanksgiving about 6 weeks or so ago, lol but like Brown Jr there is nothing more satisfying that the deluxe reissues of the classic albums and this years reissue of the Live 80 album, was really special. Not to be outdone, but the remastering of the early 70's albums is a must own- masterfully, spectacularly remastered. The additional tracks are worth the price of admission and is a reminder of how good those early line ups were, however short-lived. Later this year of course, Lindsey gave us an album that actually rivals Out of the Cradle it's so damn good and hard not to listen to the whole album at once.

Debbie Downer let downs are of course the state of the band since 2018- shameful way to end things and especially with no new album in 18 years is simply unacceptable. I don't mind admitting I live in the past as far as Fleetwood Mac goes. From the top of my fandom to the huge disappointment was a tough pill to swallow, but I keep coming back to read the updates and weigh in so that says something.