View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I made a mistake, I should say the band was at the edge of the end of its life (creative, roads, anything). Because at that age, chances of continuing are less than when they are 40 or 50 yo. Yes the Stone are still there, but not Pink Floyd, Bowie, Frey, etc. That's why I mentioned risky. The Fleetwood Mac farewell must have been with the Rumours lineup. Now, since it's Fleetwood Mac, anything is possible in the future, but again, the odds are getting less and less. Plus, after the 2018 episode, it will bittersweet to see them together again.
Ok. Well Gilmour and Waters still tour; as you know, Roger does spectacles for his tours. Eagles continued after Glenn passed and they're doing stadiums all over.

But I think I understand you.

Just in response to sue's thread here... I think they just dumped him so they could get money from the 2018-2019 tour. And Stevie is all they needed to reach that pot of gold.

Stevie thinks Lindsey's the anti-Christ so I don't even believe dumping him was about the money for her. For her it was probably the satisfaction of having the power to get rid of the guy that animated her musical drafts. Like "I don't need him."

It's a sneaky way of getting around her mantra "I'll never break up FM" to tell Mick: it's him or me. Snake.