View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. What an incredible interview. I’m actually stunned at his honesty, humbleness, and genuinely good nature. Billy Burnette is such a good guy. Great interviewer, too. This guy knew his facts and asked all kinds of awesome questions, and Billy gave detailed answers.

One thing I was really intrigued by, and have been since I read his autobiography, was his relationship with Rick Vito. He has never said one cross or bad word about Rick, but then again, he barely says anything about Rick. Even in this interview, he says how much he loved Mick, Stevie, Christine, and John but didn’t say Rick’s name. That doesn’t mean he didn’t like him, but it’s interesting that he didn’t list him. As Rick was thrust into the limelight just like Billy was, I’d have thought they would have been bonded for life!

I hope this interviewer speaks to Billy after Christine’s death, because he is so giving in his answers, and I think he would give more details than any other member of FM, past or present. John doesn’t talk, Mick gives vague responses, Stevie answers in ways that are more about her than the subject itself, and Lindsey is, I don’t know, too verbose or something, but Billy just stays on track and is so damn positive, and I’d love to hear about his work with Christine.

Thanks for this link. It really made my day!