View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
No, I just think he either has a hard time playing it live or more likely he doesn’t like the song. But no way is it a coincidence that FM didn’t ever play it live when he was in FM. Especially knowing they played it again live right after he was fired.
You really think it would be Lindsey's choice and not Christine's since its her song? I think the vocalists decide for themselves which song of theirs to do live.
During the Dance, the band did not even do Little Lies which was their biggest hit off Tango. Chris focused on the 20th anniversary of Rumours to dig out Oh Daddy and a Lindsey return. When Chris came back in 2013, the band was already playing 4 songs from Tango in that set. Chris was back and dusted off all her hits that had not been performed in well over a decade. Little Lies with Lindsey was put in. I dont see the exclusion of Isn't It Midnight anything else except Chris showcasing all her hits with the band again. The 2018 tour had no Lindsey. Both Chris and Stevie needed to pick up the slack because Lindsey was gone. There was room for both of them to explore and dig deeper.
We know Chris likes the song but I dont see the exclusion of it during OWTS meaning Lindsey does not like it. I bet he's damn proud of it. But its not his song to tell Chris which of her songs she wants to do. You think because Little Lies was not performed in 1997 means Lindsey does not like it? Same point.