View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
The close ups are annoying but its the lip syncing that turns me off. HELLO! Its supposed to be a live concert. I would not be surprised if Stevie was behind it since she did that for Red Rocks. If you pay attention you will also see similar visuals between the 2 videos of being far away and people have different hair compared to the close up singing. The Mac's was much better put together mostly because Stevie was a mess and even close ups could not save her Red Rocks show.
Does anyone know if other bands ever did this? This is the most ridiculous thing ever. Think about it. They recorded a live show for distribution yet gave the fans a lip synced concert aka video performance.
And why edit a concert down to 58 minutes. They did concert footage medley for Songbird and then the credits ran for only the audio version of Dont Stop. Marty Callner directed it who was a mainstay of 1980s videos and concerts.

And you just loved Mick's body performance.
HELP ME
Whoever was in charge needed to be fired. Bad decisions all the way around.

I'm now "friends" with Marty, but I ain't axing him? Anyone? Bueller?

WHY do people worship her? I'll never understand. $he's such an idiot.