View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I will lose all respect for him as an artist if he ever goes back.

Will he have to bow in front of $tevie, and say "yes ma'am"?

It would be f*cking ridiculous for him to go back with his tail between his legs. F*CK THAT.
Yup.

First, Stevie would have to hugely apologize to him which she will never do because she’s one of those who never admits that she did something wrong and always blames it on others.

And second - as long as stevie is in FM, it’s a time wasting money making machine. So I guess it depends how much Lindsey values his time and artistic legacy vs making tons of money. He can bs however much he wants that going back is about legacy of FM but that legacy has been long cemented. And a single event would do what he wants better than world tour.

As far as what went in in 2017, it seems pretty clear that Stevie was first working on Mick, and possibly went over his head very fast to IA or other management to say she’s out unless LB is out. So while Mick may have been put in front of the wall by SN and managers, he still could have said no. Contract they all signed is not a contract that SN and mgmt were pushing for. Which was pretty clear once when LB sued them.

Talking about IA, it’s been interesting and kinda funny following how much hate he and his son ( who is now managing Harry styles) are getting from Styles / 1D Stan social media.

Now while I first and foremost want him solo, and think Neils songs lately are boring, collaboration between Lindsey Neil and Christine with backing of Mick and John might be interesting, with maybe Froom producing. But should be done fast and not take years.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 12-10-2020 at 02:21 PM..