Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

16 years on this board and Michele is the glue to this whole ****show. She allows analytical reasoned debate. That can at times result in people venting their emotions, that should be encouraged not hindered; it prevents the board from descending into a worship ground. These 5 human beings that we love are above not above reproach, they are not above anything. Stevie's and Mick's actions in the past two years have been deplorable, the scorn is valid and expected, they broke a lot of peoples heart's, mine included. This board will bounce back, we have lived through the 7wonders years and many a glut of ardent Stevie supporters throwing nasty comments Lindsey's way.

My last point on this, as one of the senior people still on this board, and I have for most of the past 2 years remained relativity silent on the subject. Lindsey has for the last 20 years refrained from ever publicly criticising Stevie. The same cannot be said for her, Stevie has in numerous instances publically bashed Lindsey, his personality, his work, his solo career. Then at the end of all of that, his perseverance of keeping this band afloat since 2003 they kick him out. If you can't see the injustice in that then no wonder you don't like this board. Your knowledge of the history, machinations and personalities of this band is rubbish.

Peace and love