Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
But you and every Stevie hating FM fan on here sounds like a broken record. None of you have said anything new for 2 solid years. It's the same monotone complaints. What I don't understand is why people(not you) are still on this site when they claim to absolutely hate Fleetwood Mac now that Lindsey has been fired. Like why stick around to discuss Fleetwood Mac when you clearly hate the people who currently are members of this band?
And what I don’t understand is why people who say they hate what the site has become and think it’s such a drag keep coming back. It is what it is. It’s been two years now or maybe 10, so it’s probably not going to change. I think people should grieve what they miss about TL and move on. Do they think that if they keep complaining about how unhappy or bored they are that there’s going to be an about face? Do they think there’s going to be a mad scramble to turn things around and entice people back or keep them from leaving in disgust. Do they think criticism of the board is a dagger in the heart to someone ? Do they think that anyone wants to listen to the grievances, take note, and try to correct what displeases people?