View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Mine are not organized at all. But this thread will help. My goal is to get all my pictures chronologically organized & then back up everything to CD, just in case I have any computer problems. Of course, I thought I had them all, then you just posted several more that I've never seen, the Bob Seeger & BTM pictures. Where on earth did you dig up that "topless" Rolling Stone picture?

I have most of mine printed out and put chronologically in a few huge albums-- individual members, group shots etc. Years ago, before i knew I could save pictures to my computer, I just used to print them out, hence the crappy quality of some of them. I found most of them on-line somewhere at some point, and of course others I just cut from magazines etc over the years.

I have saved tons on the computer in recent years though, I should really put them on CD like you Macfan.....

Don't know where i dug up the topless Rolling Stone photo.. on the internet somewhere. Funny how she's clinging to that sheet for dear life. John's turned away so he doesn't have to witness the spectacle. He must be engrossed in those Linda Ronstadt pics.

Totally OT but yesterday in Pathmark an employee told me I reminded him of Linda Ronstadt in the 70's. I thought that was pretty funny since I don't look anything like her IMO. But she was cute back then so hopefully that was a compliment?!

I may have a few more RStone outtakes, gotta go look--

-Lis