View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
OH JEEZ!!!

Tomorrow is the big day for my mom! My stomach has been in knots so much that i can barely eat(but I do eat) and my mind is going a mile a minute so sleeping is rough lol I went to my hair school yesterday and got a haircut and my friend who was cutting my hair ALWAYS knows when I'm sad....and she was like "Caitlin you seem real sad today" so I told her whats going on.

I MIGHT be the only one at the hospital while my mom is in surgery =\ I'm gonna go crazy for 3 hours if I'm by myself lmao Ashley has school, but maybe she's getting out of it to come if I am gonna be alone.

Then my mom is giving me a LIST of people to call when she comes out lol Oh man this is gonna be a loooooong 4 weeks!
When my mom had her last surgery, I was actually grateful for the quiet time alone while waiting. I brought my laptop and got comfortable on a soft couch. Every now and then I would close my eyes and remind myself how lucky I was to have such an awesome mom. Take deep breaths, Caitlin and have faith that it will all work out. xo