View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hello everyone I'm new here, but I love all the stories I have been reading on this site and there are so many people here that impress me with their knowledge of the band, their music and their back story, that I felt I had to join.

Honestly, I would love to be able to say I grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac, and that my parents were/are huge Mac fans, but that wouldn't be true.

I obviously have heard/known about Fleetwood Mac for years, but no one I know (then or even now) really listens to them (it's weird I know). I actually just started listening to them one day all on my own (I really am not sure why) I think I saw an article about them and I was curious because like I said I have heard about them for years , but, just didn't know much about them. One I started listening though I became hooked and now they are truly my favorite band. So, that's why I'm here, I have NO ONE to talk to about my FAVORITE band and it truly sucks. So I hope you guys will take pity on me and help me out by talking to me about MY FAVORITE BAND because like I said, I have no one else to talk to. (uggh... I'm so pitiful)

I started reading everything I could about their history (particularly Stevie & Lindsey) and "studying" Stevie and Lindsey's lyrics and have a pretty good understanding of the band and their history.

All I can say is WOW that's a bunch of messed up people , but I love them and their music anyway. I think my favorite is Lindsey (I don't want to upset any Stevie fans, cause I love her too). I know Lindsey can be an ass and acts arrogant sometimes, but he's so honest and I really respect that about him. You very rarely see that in a person and it's even rarer in a celebrity. Also I know he' s married with 3 kids but I am such a romantic (like Stevie), I gotta love how he still loves her after all these years. I know a lot of people on this board say he's happily married (and I really do hope that's true).

I have in all honesty always respected the sanctity of marriage, but Stevie and (especially) Lindsey break my heart and their story is so sad, that (for the first and only time) I feel like Gods gotta give them a pass on this (if they ever do get back together). These two have suffered more than any couple I have ever seen, and they should have some happiness while they still can get it.

Hope I did not offend anyone and if I did I apologize in advance (now and in future post)