View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
The toxic narrative has demonstrated for decades...anyone who saw Say You Will should not be surprised she never wants to record a full album with him again. It was the rest of the band's choice not to get rid of her for not wanting to work with him. I am glad she mentioned that in her quote.

The bottom line is no one who gets kicked out of a band after 40 years is completely innocent. The people who think Lindsey is completely innocent are just as delusional as the people who think Stevie is completely innocent. All five contributed to what happened.
But I don't know anyone who has said he's completely innocent. I find its the SN fans who seem intent on cherry picking anything he ever said or did no matter how minuscule and use it against him to justify their intense hatred of him and why they think he got what he deserved. In my opinion if it's ok to cherry pick his past then the same should apply to her. She's done her share of crappy things just as much as he has. The SN fans always giver her a pass over and over no matter what.