View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Its a 10 for a deep cut. It was a total surprise and love that. I love the Dance set list and would give it a solid B or B+. It was the one time I wish there was no solo work like Stand Back or the long version of Go Insane. If they also dropped Not That Funny thats lots more space for a quick Love In Store, Little Lies (with Lindsey finally) or what I really wanted to hear...Sara with Chris on piano. Sara was not performed in the states on the 87 tour nor the 90 tour. When it finally returned in 2003 or later it was not the same without Chris. I would also include Eyes of the World as something I would prefer to hear let alone Isn't It Midnight which I know is a pipe dream.
I was a pig in mud and wanted everything and any cover or solo work was irritating me
But I would have preferred it mid set with Landslide before or after. I may be in the minority again but I hated the Dance Say You Love Me. You can take your ooooo la la la's and put them where Sister Honey shines. I need to hear that organ grinding. Its like taking the bass part out of the chain

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-08-2022 at 04:21 PM..