View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netter75 View Post
I really like The Dance as is, most of them are pitch-perfect performances. If I were to make some changes, these are what they would be:
[LIST=1]
[*] "Isn't It Midnight" (Substituted for "Temporary One", carries the same high energy but would have an AMAZING guitar solo. I do like Temporary One however!)
[*] "Oh Daddy" (Substituted for "Go Insane", not into the solo songs. I would also accept "Brown Eyes" as it was rumored to be rehearsed for the show anyway).
[*] "Blue Letter" (Substituted for "My Little Demon". Same high energy, less lame lol. I would also accept "Monday Morning" or "Second Hand News" as all 3 are basically the same song).
[*] "Little Lies" (Substituted for "Over My Head". I understand why OMH was included in the setlist but does anyone honestly find this song interesting in the slightest? The 1980 Live Album version comes closest but it STILL bores me if I'm in the wrong mood. Little Lies would have made a much bigger splash).
[*] "Seven Wonders" (Substituted for "Sweet Girl". Sweet Girl is okay but I never seek it out. I would also accept "Angel" or "I Don't Want to Know")
I like a lot of these suggestions! Certain songs to me are so similar, for example Rhiannon, Gold Dust Woman, and Sisters of the Moon, or Second Hand News, Blue Letter, and Monday Morning. Those songs by Nicks and Buckingham have a similar vibe or atmosphere, and are virtually interchangable. I love them, especially those Buck songs, but yeah, there’s a big similarity between them. I Don’t Want to Know live would be a dream come true for me, but instead we got Sweet Girl Brown Eyes would have been intriguing, and hearing Christine and Lindsey on Isn’t It Midnight would have been exciting, much more so than Temporary One.