View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by macmar71
I used to write to someone long ago in the mid west who knew someone in LA who did just what you're saying, they went through his trash and found notes, lyrics and drawings on paper. Definitely creepy and an invasion of privacy. I love the man and would die to meet him but not under those circumstances. I respect his privacy and those who do not are crossing the barrier into almost stalking. My advice to Lindsey is to buy a paper shredder.
Back on the old ledge, there used to be a girl who I spoke to. We became friends but I stopped talking to her after I found out she was rather stalker-esque. She admitted to me that she had dumpster dove and got some Lindsey lyrics (Red Rover was one of them). She had a friend that worked in a guitar shop Lindsey frequented. She had her friend give her Lindsey's digits, called his house and copied his answering machine message. She was completely cracked out. There's more but I don't even want to get into it because girl has ISSUES. I wonder if this is the same girl you're speaking of and if it's the same girl who is selling this stuff. It really creeps me out. Linds, if you're reading this, seriously, buy a paper shredder. I would love to meet Lindsey but stalking just ain't my bag, baby. Krikey. What's the world coming to??