Thread: Timespace era
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
But with SS in Timespace maybe a butterfly effect would have happened. Maybe there would not have been a Time lineup and album. Maybe another BTM lineup and album again (with or without Rick), with a tour (probably without Christine), so maybe there would not have been a Rumours lineup reunion (and Dance album), at least in 1997. Who knows.
IMHO Stevie was being humble and saying words to hurt Mick during that interview (ha ha look what you lost). She knew she filled those seats. Before the Farwell tour was over in 1990 BOTH Chris and Stevie announced they would no longer tour with the band. Both had one foot out of the band. No way Jose that Stevie would have toured with that mash up of Fleetwood Mac members during that time. Stevie's management told her to quit the band when Lindsey left. She was the team player and played on. But after BTM and Chris mostly departing I see Stevie's words as a farce. Which is why she wanted Silver Springs. She knew or at least thought at the time the Mac was pretty much done so give me what is mine.
At that point, Fleetwood Mac was like a forest fire. It needed to burn to the ground completely before new growth could start again many years later.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-18-2022 at 09:39 AM..