View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I'll buy your opinion about him not having the same energy at FM shows.
But I don't think Lindsey performing on off nights would have affected FM ticket sales. I believe the 800-1,000 people who see Lindsey would probably be going to an FM show as well or are just Lindsey fans and wouldn't go see FM with him in it or not in it.
I'm the person who'd go to both shows.
Maybe you’re right and 800-1,000 people wouldn’t have much of an impact on FM ticket sales. I guess it just seems counter productive to the band’s interest to me. I really can’t imagine anyone wouldn’t have a fit if Stevie had asked to do the same thing, or if Glen Frey asked the Eagles if he could do solo dates in between their tour dates.

I saw FM and LB in November 2018, and it was phenomenal. Two fabulous shows! And thanks to Hawkeye, I had a 2nd row seat for Lindsey, as well as the good fortune of sitting next to a really nice guy who was a big fan of both LB and FM. He was really knowledgeable about both and knew every song, which was so cool to be around someone like that. And seeing Christine front and center a couple of times with FM, instead of staying in her usual corner, was so refreshing and a highlight for me. Seeing her so much more confident made that the best FM tour I’d ever seen out of 5 tours.