View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Incredible story and I can't wait to see the musical Invincible. I remember back in 1982 everyone thought she was nuts marrying her guitarist and it would never last. On her success alone its an insult that she is not in the RRHOF. When you add her cultural contributions to rock its even more profound. She's the first female rock artist to break many records, have her own style, and the only female rock solo artist to have a platinum live concert album. The list could go on forever. She was also the second video on MTV. I love how she has embraced the grey and wrinkles. Way to go Pat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyjSY1eVi4
Thanks for this. She and Neil come off very well, and I agree with what you say above.

I also agree with Stevie's induction but, even being at most a casual fan, I can see that over time Pat's breath of quality material exceeds Stevie's, and she and Neil deserve induction as well.

But I suppose at the end of the day (or really any time of the day), Pat and Neil having each other and a family beats having a hall of fame induction.

Last edited by cbBen; 12-08-2021 at 01:03 PM..