View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
What do you mean the video has zero live performance and they’re lip syncing? I thought the only fake footage were the closeups of Stevie- she’s lip syncing there, of course, but otherwise it was recorded live.
The entire concert is lip synced. All the close ups are like Red Rocks except its even worse because they are pretending to sing with the live track. Look how made up everyone is with perfect make up and even the way Christine is "singing." They are not playing in front of an audience. All the audience shots are edited in. For example you will never see them singing and the camera pans to the audience. Then all the concert footage is edited in like a video within a video. Even when the music is playing and there is "singing" there is a far away shot with Stevie with a red hat. She is not wearing a red hat during Isn't It Midnight. Lots of bands did this in the 80s. Its one slick music video that has live music in sound only. Now that you know, watch the link and it will all stand out like a sore thumb. The entire concert is live music but a video of glamour shots on stage with concert footage (not of them singing or performing) edited in.