View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Responses of this idea from Eagles Fans

December 11, 2009
Eagles and Fleetwood Mac this Summer?
Fleetwood Mac? Stadiums? We sure hope not! Thanks, Mike B. for the heads up!

The concept of a summer US tour featuring the two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members and consistent concert draws of the last decade is being presented to stadium and arena operators and promoters. The double bill is being considered for a combination of single nights in baseball and football stadiums and multiple nights in arenas.

rated 4.81 by 5 people [?]

December 11, 2009 in Eagles, Eagles Tour Dates | Permalink

Comments
Jersey Jim said...
I remember when I saw the Stevie Nicks and Don Henley tour a few years back at PNC Arts Center in New Jersey. Stevie Nicks fans were giving Don a hard time and Don didnt even do an encore. Not that this would happen but my question would be who goes on first? Hope this tour doesnt happen.
Reply December 12, 2009 at 09:28 AM

Mary R said...
This one is a "toughy"---I'm inclined to agree with Griff on this one---tho I'm thinkin that a cool summer night at the old "E" Center on the waterfront in Camden NJ might be a VERY NEAT PLACE to see the Eagles & "The Mac" come next July or August. We shall see what we shall see!!
Reply December 12, 2009 at 04:02 AM

Super Frey said...
Well I agree on seeing the Eagles, but I also think it would be cool to see Fleetwood Mac too.
Reply December 11, 2009 at 08:46 PM

Cella said...
I am skeptical that they will go for it – for some reason. I also think that I prefer to spend my money to see the Eagles in smaller arenas, for the sound quality. I am not sure about the “outside stadium thing”.
Reply December 11, 2009 at 07:59 PM

Griff said...
Neither band can fill stadiums seperately but maybe together. If this is the last tour for The Eagles I would rather see them in a small arena or large auditorium for optimum sound. Maybe a tour with some of each. Stadiums w/Mac for a few dates in the largest markets and small arenas and premier halls for intimate high quality sound! I wouldn't waste my money on an outdoor stadium show with their terrible sound. We shall see.
Reply December 11, 2009 at 07:01 PM

Scott said...
Awesome! Hope it happens, it would be monumental!

http://eaglesfans.typepad.com/latest...is-summer.html