View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 07:45 AM
Senior Ledgie

Agreed.

I can't help but wonder what the situation would be right now if Stevie had agreed to work on the Buck/Vie album (and therefore be a proper Fleetwood Mac album). Would they still have imploded from the friction? Would they actually still be touring now as the R5? We'll never know.

Once they kicked LB out, my support for the band in the present ended as I just have no desire to support or experience this incarnation. I did love LB's fall tour and am so glad I was able to experience it given his current health situation.

Every now and then a FM song pops up on shuffle or on my SiriusXM stations. I usually listen but it's not the same. There's a bitterness there. Such a shame considering they have been such a huge part of my life.... They've corrupted their own legacy.

Again, I wonder what if Stevie had swallowed her pride and agreed to give a few days of her time to Buck/Vie... makes you wonder what things would be like today. Could still be a hot mess just via another path. Or we could have had one last great FM album on which to hang our hats as fans.