View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Team Fleetwood Mac yet complacent with what took place in 2017/2018? That's always a head scratcher for me.
Soap operas always end on a plot twist. Were you expecting anything different?

Just paying attention to what they said in interviews 2015-17 and looking at the body language at the Classics (especially GYOW from Classic East), it wasn’t remotely surprising or shocking that there was some type of separation, and it was kind of obvious how it was going to play out. Unfortunate, but not shocking.

Getting to actually see the band play “Black Magic Woman,” TMATTYD, “Hypnotized,” and especially “All Over Again” made it completely worthwhile. Hearing Christine trading solos with Mike made it worth it. I’m not speaking about the entire tour, just the shows I attended. As a fan of Fleetwood Mac’s entire body of work, it was refreshing to hear songs beyond the Rumours/SYW eras beyond “Oh Well.”

Furthermore, I also got to see Lindsey solo, so I still got to hear “Big Love,” “Tusk,” and ISA, as well as a few deep cuts that I never thought I’d get to see, especially “I Must Go.”

THE Stephen Hopkins

Last edited by SteveMacD; 01-05-2023 at 05:09 PM..