View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
That album cover is sooooo good!! Love it.
Today that photo would be photoshopped. Its a real shot, piano and all on top the mountain right outside the recording studio.

edit: I was looking for the photo shoot on her laser disc video album and it's there. I got captivated because its been so long since I have seen the first half. I used to skip ahead to the concert. I just cant get over how young everyone is. I was 13 when this was recorded and she was about 40. Now I am so much older than she is here. Sort of freaky. Billy Burnette looks like a baby. Its so weird to hear him say he never played in a band before. Just wait 3 more years Billy.
I love them jamming in the studio. Simply incredible. I wish I could have been there as the coffee boy every morning bringing them coffee and lighting their smokes.
Here is part 1. I've seen it many times but got captivated. Definitely one of the most underrated albums of the 1980s. Besides Bella Donna, its tied with In The Meantime as my favorite Mac solo album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgr8Cq10_qw&t=797s

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-24-2023 at 04:39 PM..