View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
If Christine had stood her ground, it’s likely that Stevie and Mick would have backed down. I don’t think that Stevie would have had confidence that the fans would not bristle if she were the only singer on the tour. Plus, I think she likes having another dinger there to lighten the burden. I think they needed Christine and would have given in. Plus, I am not sure that if Christine took a stand that John would not have sided with her over Stevie. She could’ve save the day, but heroes are hard to find.
I seriously doubt $tevie wants to be the only singer in FM. That just wouldn't work(as much as it would work for her ego). I mean her backup singers do 65% of "her" singing anyway.

You should have heard her TRY to sing Edge of 17 on New Years Eve, with Keith Urban...$he could barely hit any of the notes. It was sad... No wonder $he was shaking her head no, when he started playing the riff to it. Mama can't do it.

Of course Christine could have saved the day. But chose not to. #chaiseloungeChristine