Thread: Lori?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrrby View Post
It can be argued that watching her twirl these days is at the same speed of a can opener. It's a little cringy to watch anymore, like just stop, you don't have to do it anymore.
The good news is, you don’t have to watch her perform.

I didn’t see Genesis on their last tour, but I read that Phil Collins couldn’t walk and had to be seated on a stool while he sang. Some people said he shouldn’t have been performing because he couldn’t walk. Other people said he should still perform anyway. I personally don’t feel comfortable saying someone shouldn’t perform anymore because they’re getting older. If people are still willing to pay to see someone perform, that’s their right.

Lindsey was said to not be performing to his usual ability the last few dates of his last tour. He, too, is getting older. But you know what, if he feels he can still perform, and if he wants to, then more power to him. As our favorite artists get older, yes their voices will lose their power, and no they won’t be able to perform with the energy they used to, but for some people, the joy they get watching their favorites perform is worth it.