View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I find that surprising! I like Mick's book, most of all! The main thing I like about it, is probably what the people that don't like it, dislike. That he devotes a CONSIDERABLE chunk of it, to the pre-1975 lineup.

I do find CAH's book to be an interesting read, even if she comes off as a saint. She actually reinforced, what I always believed, about Lindsey's temper.

I don't have the Brunning book...

Since we got wifi at work, my reading days are pretty much over.
CAH's book was the first one I read and, while I did find it more funny that anything else, I did find some parts intriguing and as for Lindsey's temper, I do have reasons why I think it's true, mainly being the assorted stress at the time (or maybe he was PMSing )

When I was reading that Cath Carroll one, I was thinking "is it just me or have I read this stuff on The Penguin?" (I'm not gonna lie, the rest of the site keeps me very entertained on a boring day lol) and, lo and behold, in the works cited-thingy at the end, she cites The Penguin as a major source

And how did wifi prevent you from reading? Spending too much time of teh Internets now?

You can add me on Facebook