View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Does this surprise anyone? The NY Post is anti NY Times. Everything the Times says, the Post automatically says the opposite. The Post is also famous for going after celebrities in negative ways. When Lindsey called Stevie and the band members Trump and the rest of the republicans.....that was the cue to the Post to go after Buckingham. Its just the sad reality. Howard Stern had Trump on his show more than anything. They even hung out together. Trump asked Stern to introduce him at the GOP convention and Stern declined and voted for Hillary and attacked Trump for his Covid response. The Post started writing hit pieces against Stern weekly. Its all so Jr High. Just remember the Post is a tabloid and not real news. If Lindsey praised Trump in some way, they would have bashed Stevie. Its pathetic the way this world works these days.
Thank you for doing that! I have seen that unauthorized biography cited in more than one article of late. Drives me nuts! I suppose they are going for clicks though, and in this day and age, it seems an article like this will get them. I don’t think the NYT is quite the reputable source it was once considered to be though. I have suspected it would only be a matter of time before they tried to me-too LB. Doesn’t seem like this will be a successful effort though. The article is too hectic and amateurish, was my thought after reading it a few days ago.

Last edited by Nathan; 09-13-2021 at 11:05 PM..