View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Oh please! Why do some fans want to minimize Christine's importance? Of course a lot of people are interested because it's all five members, but Chris is the one who's been missing these last years. Christine's rejoining the band is the big news, the big reason why this tour is doing so well. Another band member postponing a solo project for this tour is nowhere near as important to the general public as Christine rejoining the band after a decade and a half of retirement.

I detect a bit of jealousy among the Stevie diehards that Christine is doing something for this band that Stevie couldn't do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The behaviors of some fans are so interesting to observe. As if Christine could possibly threaten Stevie's career or limelight. Yet, the insecurities of some of the fans is staggering. But that's what makes the ledge fun sometimes.
I'm not jealous about anything. Unlike some, I am championing the whole band. I agree that Chris's return is the big news for this tour because now the band is complete.

You say Chris is doing something Stevie couldn't do, while I'm asserting the 5 fireflies are doing something no subset of 4 could do.

We're probably arguing way too much over something that is most likely a matter of semantics.