View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Think About Me should be played on every tour, every day. Even after they're dead. Holograms can play it. Same with Hold Me.

Farmer's Daughter never blew my skirt up, either. It's okay...

I'd KILL for Daddy. SUGAR DADDY. I LOVE that f*cking song. I've been working on the piano parts for it the past week(for whatever reason I dug out the White album, and began playing along). It's actually got a weird chord progression in places. "All that I want, is someone to take care of me" is A, E, Bm F#m which is pretty weird.
Sugar Daddy is probably the only song on the White album that could have been on Heroes or any early Mac album because it sounds like those early bluesy Mac albums. And the incredible part is Lindsey's guitar solo and touches he masks himself of that era quite nicely yet it has the refreshment of Lindsey's picking. So maybe only the guitar solo would stand out yet its the icing on the cake for the song.

If I ever won a 500 million Powerball lottery, I will pay Christine a cool 10 million for a concert and this will definitely be in the set. Better yet, I will have her personally dedicate Oh Daddy to you (the guy who could not reach to give her flowers during BuckVie).