View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
For Stevie, it would be poetic to have started in a band in San Francisco and played her final show as a member of a band in San Francisco.

As for the final statement from Fleetwood Mac, the Peter Green show with Mick, Christine, Rick, Neil, Jeremy, and Peter’s Les Paul serves as a great postscript.

I think we’re at a point where it’s not up to them anymore. Their age and delays from the pandemic have put this almost entirely out of their control, now.
I think John wasn't up to the Peter Green show, as in the shape he's in. I don't believe Mick that the money wasn't good enough for John to participate. And Christine brought up John likely not doing another tour or something like that in her BBC Radio interview last year.

I still think there will be FM appearances later this year at festivals or venue openings. But it looks like Neil is full steam ahead with Crowded House tour and another CH album. Mike is touring and I think the Knobs are doing another album too.

Stevie seems like she's making a return to her '05-'10 days, touring the oldies.

It would be heaven if Chris did a theater tour.