View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thats been a consistent theme of Fleetwood Mac "fans" or should we say concert attendees. Every band must play some hits but the people that attend Fleetwood Mac shows are beyond ridiculous. in the dark like WTF? Even songs people dont like or know get some applause.

That is what makes this forum so great, probably better than other band forums. We know the songs and most of us appreciate the artistry. But its ok, some fans want to hear Seven Wonders, Talk To Me, Stand Back, Dreams and Rhiannon and call it a night. Seriously. During Enchanted tour in 1998, I had the best concert seats I had in my life. I was 7 rows back. The couple in front of me left after Stand Back
Yep, I’m with you. Although, having said that, I just can’t imagine a Stevie concert without Stand Back, a Lindsey concert without Trouble, or a FM concert without Dreams. I love that Stevie included Seven Wonders recently, I mean that song is not what one would consider overplayed. She hasn’t played it on every FM tour or every solo tour. Frankly, I was stunned to read she dropped Dreams from her 24 Karat Gold tour, but I’m glad.

I would pay big money to see FM play a small theater with songs like Brown Eyes, Crystal, Over and Over, Book of Love, Storms, Man of the World, Hypnotized, Warm Ways, That’s Alright, That’s All For Everyone, As Long As You Follow, Think About Me, and I Don’t Want to Know. It’ll never happen, but a televised special like the Dance that included these songs? It would be a Christmas miracle.