View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Maybe you should have stayed.

I'm beginning to think Storms might be a little too dirge-like for this particular set.
Haha.

I’d need to see the Setlist to even remember what came before Storms but I remember remarking to the man next to me who yelled at the loud folks behind me finally, that it was also a very poor transition. But yeah, Storms went over worse than anything actually. Even on the floor people up as close as about the fourth row were sitting and talking. Sooo much talking all around the arena and the United Center has very wonky acoustics which really ticked me off. I will always love Storms. I was happy to hear it. But man was i unhappy with the crowd.

I do wonder if the setlist was reworked a bit if Storms would go over at least a little better? Also felt the into was weird on it. I didn’t realize it was Storms at first actually. And not sure if you’ve seen but the back drop is waves crashing and a cut out of Australia presumably for Neil? But that was super weird. Like we had lots of fun older band photos, the Tom tribute and photos, the show opened with a pretty Chicago flag backdrop, so it almost felt like she was supposed to be singing some weird tribute to a tragedy in Australia. Like that’s immediately what popped into my head.