View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Its possible that someone else came up with it and she just accepted it. That happens with nicknames too. They get assigned to you and you just accept your fate. Someone could have said it, they all laughed and everyone including her kept it around.
Personally I love it. After all those drunken and crazed antics from the guys she was around on the road with......she needed a phrase to keep them in line

I think it works rather well

Stevie: I should be on backing vocals on Everywhere. I am going to tell Rolling Stone that I had nothing to do with this album.
Chris: I wanted you on backing vocals but you were not around. I'm Christine F*******McVie. Now sit down, shut up and take another tranquilizer darling. I've had just about enough of your Whatsa matta babies to last me a bloody lifetime *****lighting up a smoke*****
I agree, it's just her sass and humor. I love that about Christine.
I heard a story about how she out drank some of the Russian men. Or, was the last one standing if I remember correctly.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-17-2023 at 02:19 PM..