View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
I found cryptic this Tweet from Lindsey yesterday, though I thought he was referring to himself rather than to Christine: https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...11326406905857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I saw that too. It makes sense now.

Devastated

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, I thought he was talking about his life nearing its end.
Same here.

In light of this other pieces also fall into place..... the whole auction thing now feels like proactively clearing out her estate. Looking at the auction website it struck me that clearly someone was cleaning out one or several storage units worth of stuff (honestly some of that stuff looked like it had been packed away for quite a long while....). Perhaps it'll be that she had an illness and was setting out how she wanted her estate disposed of while she still could... selling her catalog, clearing out storage unit(s), and all that.

It also makes me think back to one of the last interviews that I heard her on, which was on the radio in the UK (someone on here will remember more precisely) where she sounded like she had a bad cold and also talked about her bad back.... And how in that interview or perhaps it was one before that where she said she didn't think the band would tour again (only to get smacked down and have to walk it back)

I hope it was not a long protracted thing (having seen that up close and personal). I agree with others who have said how great that she did come back and she did get that last hurrah with the band and then with Lindsey. I'm so glad I saw them on tour together. Shame on you Stevie.