View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
According to Google:
Non-fungible token
A non-fungible token is a unit of data on a digital ledger called a blockchain, where each NFT can represent a unique digital item, and thus they are not interchangeable. NFTs can represent digital files such as art, audio, video, and other forms of creative work.

Even after this explanation I still don't understand what Nathan was planning on selling, using Dreams. But it does make sense to me that Stevie would only want that song available on Fleetwood Mac reissues and not any type of Hits packages featuring multiple artists.
I agree with you in not understanding. I don’t know if the TickTock platform has its own valuation system. Maybe you can pay for things there using NFT Which can then be converted to money, like bitcoins can be. I don’t understand. Technology has passed me by. I am no longer in the generation who explains things to people. I find some young person and have them explain it to ME. Yeah, my mom still calls and asks me how to access things on her computer. but she’s 83. She is the only one I can help.

Yes, I do not blame Stevie’s people for ignoring this guy. He has helped both her and Fleetwood Mac. But he has already benefited and he is not an artist or creator who deserves to continue profiting from her song, imho.

Last edited by michelej1; 03-19-2021 at 11:50 PM..