View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

David, I wish you would have waited till the end to comment because you have too much influence here Several members praise you and jump on your bandwagon too many times without sharing their opinion

Ask Anybody has the better lyrics IMHO. Instead of a pure love lullaby in Over Over You, we get to see the dark side of Dennis. Everyone telling her she should walk out, and she's hopeful that he will change and they will try again without all the pain. Its pure devotion yet she sees a devil and angel in him. This is a very uniquely written love song. She admits to almost liking the wildness in the relationship....drives her wild.

I will take Lindsey's jam at the end of Only Over You over Steve Winwood's on Ask Anybody. I prefer to sing along with Ask Anybody.

This is an extremely close call. I would have to pick Only Over You because of the music. Its got many classic Mac features from Micks drumming, John's bass and Lindsey's plucking solo at the end. Love Mick's slow drum roll into the last chorus too.

Only Over You gets kicked around these boards all the time but now that David has praised it, I am curious to see what others say

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-29-2021 at 05:21 PM..