View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I voted side 1. But...

Though I adore the song Belladonna, I'm finding myself increasingly irritated by Waddy's guitar licks on this song. For so many years his little note-bend flourishes were so good on this song. They were one of the things that made it what it was. Recently though, I've started to find those little flourishes increasingly irritating.... I now hate them. Perhaps I'm being irrational. I can still appreciate this as a great song, nevertheless. I just hate that sound.
Somewhat related - in the top ten thread in Chit Chat, I mentioned this David Nail guy, that I was ADDICTED to his first CD. I literally had it in my CD player for about 4 years without taking it out.

One bored day, after years of listening to it, I FINALLY bothered to read the liner notes. Guess who the guitar player was on it????

WADDY!!!! I sh*t you not! No wonder I became easily addicted to the album, it was a sound I've spent my life listening to!