View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Thanks for the Articles Nico

Thanks Nico for posting those new articles.I posted them on other boards.I agree with your views about the comments people make about Sean looking like his Dad.
I also didn't get to see Sean and Charlotte perform here tonight. I don't have a ticket to see The Goastt in my city.Its sold out,it wasn't that I didn't have the money for the ticket.I would have gladly paid alot more to see them perform live.There are a number of reasons.Including not wanting to go by my self.Not being able get a friend to go with me in spite of that I would have offered free tickets by me etc.The friends that would have gone live many hours away from here.The timing was not good,to go with me.There also has been heavy emotional stuff going on with my family that don't live in this state anymore.At least no else has died or sick.But its been going on for weeks now and its been very hard emotionally on me and my family.At least things are calming down a little finally regarding that,for now.Also that place they are performing at is not very accessible to those with any kind mobility problem at all.I am not disabled or crippled,I don't have a limp.But it would have made it more difficult for me,with a very steep staircase they have.Since I broke my ankle bone a few years ago.In spite of how disappointed and sad I am about not being to see them perform live this time.This is not first time I have a missed a concert or show I wanted to go to.My favorite band Fleetwood Mac, thats my first love in music and my number one love and allways will be.It took along time for me to finally get to see them perform live.I will see Sean and Charlotte later in the future. I will be there with them in spirit tonight. I will be sending them positive energy and love.I want them to stay safe and healthy while performing and traveling and have a great time and enjoy themselves.Everyone have a good evening and take care.This thread is indeed now about anything we find John Lennon,or Sean or Julian, or Yoko or Beatles related now.lol

Last edited by msLinds; 01-25-2011 at 11:35 PM..