View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
However, you’re cherry picking their history to get to that conclusion, ignoring things like Lindsey refusing to play the 2013 Oceana dates without John.

If they hadn’t fired Lindsey and if John hadn’t made it clear he’s done, then I’d agree a reunion would be possible. But without the McVies, I don’t think any of the others would agree to go back out as Fleetwood Mac.

Even if Stevie and Lindsey have a reconciliation and do a project with Mick, it won’t be as Fleetwood Mac.

You may not call it Fleetwood Mac just like many of us did not call the 2018 version Fleetwood Mac. I was not cherry picking anything just pointed out some of the history. You pointing out some Lindsey date from 2013 has no relevancy. Let's talk post Lindsey termination. Lindsey said he is game to go back. Mick now says he will welcome Lindsey back (after saying it would never happen).
You realize that is what I said, it would be Mick, Stevie and Lindsey since they are the only ones that can still tour. YOU may not call it Fleetwood Mac but everyone else will. If I recall you took offense to Fakewood Mac. I will remain consistent. It was Fakewood Mac then and would be Fakewood Mac again. Why have you changed your tune?
You have changed but I have remained ageless.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-25-2023 at 04:22 PM..