View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
elle is right...if you want surgery done well get Stevie's dr, not Sharon's. As lovely as she is in all respects, she wasn't well-served by whomever she used. I will say Stevie's appearance (with a sportscaster at some event???) where she was so obviously freshly pumped with fillers was one of her few shockingly bad appearances.
I know nothing of plastic surgery, but my impression was when it comes to success, it’s a bit of luck of the draw more than the expense or experience of the doctor performing the surgery. Lots of celebrities have had plastic surgery, and some look good and others look horrible. But I don’t believe that some celebrities look bad because they didn’t spend the extra bucks to make sure they look good- a lot must depend on the facial nerves and muscles, for example, things that can’t be determined pre-surgery. So if Stevie looked good after surgery but Sharon didn’t, then I would imagine there were other things in play there besides the doctor or expense. This is all speculation on my part, of course, but if I were going to have plastic surgery, and I was presented with a price range of doctors, I would go with the most expensive one or none at all. Wouldn’t most people do that? So to say someone looks bad after plastic surgery because they didn’t go to a good doctor seems too simple an explanation.