View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I think it’s possible to be a Lindsey fan and not appreciate all kinds of stuff, even Tusk. I happen to like Say You Will, but he’s done lots of things that I don’t “get” or I once got, but then got way over it. Luckily, he has given us a lot of variety to pick and choose from.
True dat
Just saying Say You Will is vintage Lindsey. He worked so hard on the album and each track really shows his musical and production talents. I was over-reacting to the majority on this forum who appear to not appreciate Say You Will.
I hear him on every note and production value. While some may say Tusk is under produced, Say You Will is produced perfectly IMHO. IMHO, some don't get the musical genius of Lindsey. There are several tracks on Say You Will that are Lindsey at his finest.
Perhaps because I listened to Say You Will a million times with headphones, I hear things some may not. Gosh remember before I-pods, there was the carrying case for a portable CD player? LMAO well, I jogged many miles down Miami Beach listening to Say You Will probably a million times with my CD player carrying case LOL.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-11-2019 at 06:45 PM..