View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Hello!

Hello! My name is Sierra and I currently hail from Chicago, IL although right now I am living in Urbana, IL about to finish up my Master's in Library and Information Science. I will be graduating on May 12th of this year and am excited but very nervous.

My first ever experience I ever had with Fleetwood Mac was when I was 11 years old and my mom had purchased The Dance DVD. I then remember being at my grandma's house (she would babysit us after school while the parents were at work) and my sister and I would play this DVD constantly. It holds a very special place in my heart. I just remember being enamored by Lindsey Buckingham (and I still am to this day!) because he is just a genius with that guitar!

Since I am now an adult, I have some time to get reacquainted with the band and have just recently been listening to a whole bunch of their albums (Tango, Tusk, Debut and a lot of Lindsey's solo stuff)

To top this all off I will be attending my FIRST EVER concert on June 14th at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. The tickets are a graduation present. I am beyond excited. I just hope security is all right with the camera I want to bring because I want to document this since I don't know of they'll ever tour again. Let's hope so!

I also came across The Ledge just by looking around the internet for news and a fan community that was still alive and kicking which I was surprised there was! It's great! (You can also probably tell that I love their new song "Sad Angel!")