View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default translator results

Hello Rainer, why you made your citizen of Munich encounter with Peter Green first so late well known after the blues scene has many decades long gerätselt, who then the citizen of Munich was couple, that towed Greenie 1970 into a community, that he had left as a totally more other.

Does many Blueser interest whether you have another copy of Greenies entrance in the Highfish community? For it should have given its copy his former wife why no one knows, where the with cut is today.

In the Rolling Stone forum, Greens trauma night with German Kommunarden 1970 was discussed long time ago especially enthusiastically Peter (link: http://forum.rollingstone.de/showthread.php?t=29009)

Asking greetings 68

Rainer Langhans' answer

Hello, very simply: First as me some years ago the Rolling Stone with the FM cover story into the hands fell, went me up that the conspiracy theory of the Macs meant us. Thereupon Christa and I tried to make a Doku about that. That startled probably the Macs so that they made one, that brought the rumors over us again. In our Doku, we wanted to fathom why and like Peter developed and like the volumes to these rumors came. Of your riddle eggs, I knew previously nothing. For me, the encounter with Peter had been at that time an entirely normal and beautiful, like with many other musicians also. One invites himself, celebrates and jammt together, drugs incl. How with Peter. We encountered was it to Munich yet twice in London and it yet entire the superstar and friend. No drama etc. All the more more stunning this late legend development of the American Macs. One can think himself there a lot... Because Peter guardian and the Macs denied a cooperation at our Doku, we considered whether we place a Spielfimprojekt about that on the legs. But not simply, so a story... The famous volume: Yes, I believe that we let run our Revox machine. Where is the volume? No idea. Was there that really? Interesting by the way how long needed your in order to ask me directly. It seems to be more beautifully, to contrive itself what... And what contrived your you! Exactly like the Macs also. I read then a few things on your forums...

Greeting R. Langhans