View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking u know i just got finished talking to a guy here at work

and he was telling me that tusk didn't sell cause the album was too lindsey. his words, not mine. again, his words, not mine. ONE MORE TIME, his words, not mine. he also said that the reason y lindsey's albums don't sell is because he's too weird with them. they're all about him, and death and suffering and no one wants to hear that sh*t. his words, not mine. again, his words, not mine. ONE MORE TIME, his words, not mine. i personally haven't heard one single lindsey album. one reason, i can't find one single lindsey album. i was supposed to get the bootlegs of his albums from someone, but since that person won't even talk to me i can't! (and to that person, "hi i miss talking to you. please talk to me. you were like my best friend! i'll always love you!") anyhoo, back to the linds......the other reason is i'm not paying shipping and handling for it so i'm not gonna order it online. but anyhoo, he has told me that he got his first album cause he did like lindsey, but when he heard the first one, he threw it away. i couldn't believe that cause i've heard raves about it from you all, but i have heard garbage about it from others! and let me tell u, it's real GARBAGE! they were hating on linds like those ppl on the ledge that bash stevie!

oh well i'm just like totally shocked about all this. i couldn't believe that frank, that's the guy here at work, said that about linds, but hey, it's not like i've never heard it before.

ok bye,

mimi