View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Oy. Okay, I officially suck. I've been terrible lately! I was doing pretty well with the diet change in the summer, counting calories, trying to exercise without going to the gym, and trying to get my sleeping patterns in order. I started slipping around early, mid August, and now I'm now I'm... not quite back to square one, but I'm not super active and my sleep patterns get screwed over by the weekend.

My eating hasn't been too bad. I don't monitor calories obsessively, but I have been sneaking things lately. I got sick of just bran in the morning a few months ago, and switched to this six-grain stuff, and oatmeal. I get a good little workout (yeah, I'll keep calling it that ) walking around campus, and I've noticed a difference in my outer thighs, if nowhere else. Guess that's where it counts.

I think I've gained back a bit of what I lost, which really helps the depression.
dude! totally check out the gym at your school. doooo ittttttt! *goes with you* or get exercise dvd's or something. it'll help you feel a ton bettah. dude, my sleeping patterns are terrible, too. we really need to fix that ... i was proud of myself last night - i actually fell asleep before 2! even though there was an x files marathon on until, like, 6 a.m.! but i convinced myself i didn't need to watch since i have all the eps on dvd. i'm a dork.

as for meself, i've lost 20 pounds so far. i spent a slovenly 5 days in southwestern georgia visiting my brother, and gained a pound back. i'll probably lose it today or tomorrow. i feel a million times better now that i'm back to my routine & eating habits, and my stepdad wants to start eating better and exercising, too.